The Philippine Consulate General, through its consular section, performs authentication / notarization for documents that are to be used in the Philippines. Please be informed that the documents can be handed in personally or sent to us by post.
They do need to undergo a so-called chain authentication (Vienna Convention, 1963) which requires the documents to be pre-authenticated before they are given / sent to the Consulate.
OVERVIEW OF CHAIN AUTHENTICATION
- All Documents need to be bilingual (with a built-in English translation) or translated by a licensed translator (vereidigter Übersetzer)
- Incomplete or incorrect documents may be sent back
- Applicants must submit the original document together with one (1) photocopy for the Consulate’s file
Once the documents have been pre-authenticated and can be authenticated by the Consulate (Red Ribbon), the following steps need to be taken:
If you are submitting the documents personally, please provide:
- Payment of € 22.50 in cash per document
- One (1) photocopy of the document for the Consulate's file
Express processing: If the applicant wants to avail of the expedited processing at the Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt, there is an additional fee of € 9.00 (per document), so the document for authentication or notarization can be processed and released ON THE NEXT WORKING DAY.
Regular processing: For regular processing, applicants may return to the Consulate to claim the processed document after 3 days or have it mailed back to them by providing a self-addressed prepaid or stamped envelope.
If the applicant sends the documents by post, please provide:
- Proof of payment of € 22.50 per document through bank transfer
- One (1) photocopy for the Consulate's file
- Self-addressed envelope with € 3.95 in stamps that will be used to send back your documents
BANK DETAILS OF THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL IN FRANKFURT
Account Name: Generalkonsulat Philippinen
IBAN: DE76 1004 0000 0263 7106 02
In making payments/deposits for the account of the Philippine Consulate General,
please indicate the following at the bank:
Reference: Applicant’s Full Name
Type of Consular Service: (For example, Authentication or Visa)
Please be advised that the Consulate follows the “NO REFUND POLICY “ on fees paid by applicants for actual services rendered by the Consulate. Please pay the exact amount as NO CHANGE will be given. “Actual services rendered” include, but are not limited to, services rendered from receipt of documents for review by the Consular Officer or, in case of payment, from the time of its receipt, and not merely restricted to the issuance of document. Fees for unserviced applications or applications no longer pursued are non-refundable.
NBI CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Personal Appearance
- Duly accomplished NBI Form (not available online)
- Two (2) passport size photos with white background
- Valid Passport or ‘ID’
- Fairy € 22,50
Note: The accomplished NBI formally certified by the Consul has to be sent by the applicant himself / herself directly to the National Bureau of Investigation in Manila for the issuance of the clearance.
FURTHER DOCUMENTS FOR AUTHENTICATION
Download forms below:
INFORMATION FOR AUTHENTICATION OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, RECRUITMENT AGREEMENT, JOB ORDER AND MAN POWER REQUEST
- Recruitment agreement between the principal and the Philippine agency (the list of licensed Philippine recruitment agencies can be found at www.poea.gov.ph);
- Job order indicating the position, the number of position required and salary per position;
- Copy of the principal commercial registration or business license, including information on business activities;
- Master employment contract written in English and German language signed on all pages by the principal’s authorized signatory;
- Copy of National / Residence ID of the principal’s authorized signatory; and
- Letter provides the name of the principal’s authorized signatory together with his / her specimen signature.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS if the principal is a placement agency
- Copy of valid business registration or business license of the employer;
- Master employment contract written in English and German language, signed on all pages by the authorized signatory of the agency and the employer;
- Manpower request from the employer;
- Service agreement between the agency and the employer;
- Copy of National / Residence ID of the employer’s authorized signatory; and
- Letter providing the name of the employer’s authorized signatory together with his/her specimen signature.
- If the documents are found to be complete and in order, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) will advise the principal to send the original/hard copy of said documents by mail/courier to the following address:
Philippine Overseas Labor Office
Philippine Mission to the United Nations
47 venue Blanc, 1202 Geneva
Tel: (4122) 7161930
- The principal shall pay the following fees:
|POLO Verification Fee||CHF 10.00/document|
|Master employment contract||10.00|
|Authentication fee (c / o PH Consulate Geneva)||25.00|
|POLO Verification Fairy||CHF 30.00 / document|
|Master employment contract||30.00|
|Authentication fee (c / o PH Consulate Geneva)||25.00|
* Corresponding official receipts will be issued
Payment shall be remitted / transferred to:
Universal Bank of Switzerland (UBS)
Acct. No .: 0279 00168084.02Y
IBAN: CH58 0027 9279 1680 8402 Y
- The principal shall attach the proof of deposit, including a self-addressed and stamped envelope for registered mail to the documents referred to in the preceding no.
If you need additional information, you may call POLO-Geneva at tel. no. Tel: (4122) 7161930.